Who Should Attend?
Who Should You Send?
ISA’s Fall Summit event is for a wide range of individuals – from executives and business leaders to management-level professionals, women in industry, emerging leaders, and anyone in-between. These groups come together to learn, grow, and connect with each other during the 3-day summit. ISA members and non-members are invited.
- ALL educational sessions (with the ability to hop between tracks)
- Opening Keynote featuring Stephen Drum, Retired Navy SEAL
- Closing Keynote featuring Dirk Beveridge, Author & Founder of UnleashWD
- Opening Reception at Descend 21
- All Networking Activities
- Pre-event meet up at Rocks, the hotel bar
- Pickleball charity tournament
- Pickleball Social
- Morning walking clubs
- Morning yoga
- Interactive networking breakfast
- Interactive networking lunch
- WII Cocktail Hour at Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar
- EL Bowling, Brews, and Bites
- ELCC Happy Hour (exclusively for ELCC students and EL committee members)
- Meals and beverages
- Food stations + open bar at the Opening Reception
- Breakfast each morning
- Lunch buffet
- Happy hour cocktails and snacks
- Hot and cold beverages throughout
- Access to presentation downloads, where applicable
fall summit Starts In
Registration must be paid using a valid credit card. Full payment must accompany all registrations and registration will not be final until payment is received. Payment will be reflected as ‘Industrial Supply Association’ on statements. If you have questions, please call (866) 460-2360 or email email@example.com.
Registrants will receive an email confirmation once they have completed the registration process. For questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations must be made by September 29, 2023 and are subject to a $200 processing fee. No refunds will be issued on cancellations received after this date, or for event no-shows. Hotel reservations canceled within 72 hours of the arrival date will be charged a 1-night stay by the hotel.
Health & Safety
ISA remains vigilant in prioritizing the health and safety of all 2023 Fall Summit attendees. We will update this page with the latest information and guidelines as they become available. Please refer to the hotel’s health and safety protocols below and contact us if you have any questions at email@example.com.
Beware of Unauthorized Hotel Solicitations
ISA is the only official hotel provider associated with Fall Summit. While other hotel resellers may contact you offering housing for your trip, they are not endorsed by or affiliated with Fall Summit. Entering into financial agreements with non-endorsed companies can have costly consequences of which ISA is not responsible.